Dear You, Are you feeling hopeless? Drowning? Suffering is a part of existence. Sometimes, you feel that life is too hard. Sometimes, it is too much painful to bear. All of a sudden, it feels like everything is suffocating you. It’s a feeling so intolerable… It’s a poisonous arrow in the heart. Like a poisonous […]
Hi! My name is Stela, creator of this website. This website came to life out of necessity to share (a lot of things).
About me. I love project management and discovering ways to make life better. I can't stand a day without writing (any thing from poem to novels, etc). It's a little bit of a cliche but my ultimate goal is to help my family and others have a better life. I am happy whenever I am able to help. I studied political science and law but I also love digital marketing. Oh, I love exploring the art of photography and art itself...
- DOLE CAMP: What is it for, who can avail and how to avail?
- Am I allowed to absent from work because of a calamity?
- What You Need To Know About Apprenticeship in the Philippines
- Some important points of the 105-Day Expanded Maternity Leave Law (R.A. 11210)
- Intellectual Property Code (R.A. No. 8293) – Helpful Notes