It’s that time of the year to have my hair treatments done. I wanted to have a new hair color and I also wanted to have a straighter hair. I decided to have a hair rebond. I’ve been frequenting a certain salon in Ozamiz in the past whenever I was able to visit the city […]
Hi! My name is Stela, creator of this website. This website came to life out of necessity to share (a lot of things).
About me. I love project management and discovering ways to make life better. I can't stand a day without writing (any thing from poem to novels, etc). It's a little bit of a cliche but my ultimate goal is to help my family and others have a better life. I am happy whenever I am able to help. I studied political science and law but I also love digital marketing. Oh, I love exploring the art of photography and art itself...
- What You Need To Know About Apprenticeship in the Philippines
- Some important points of the 105-Day Expanded Maternity Leave Law (R.A. 11210)
- Intellectual Property Code (R.A. No. 8293) – Helpful Notes
- What You Need to Know About The 2019 Philippine Bar Exams Chairman Justice Estela Perlas-Bernabe
- Are you entitled to 13th month pay? Some questions answered