I have compiled below the following numbers that may be proven useful in times of need when you are in Ozamiz City, Oroquieta City of Tagaloan. OZAMIZ CITY Government agencies/bodies: Ozamiz City Police Station: 088 521 4069 (If you are located within the city and has a PLDT landline, you can directly call 166 Ozamiz […]
Hi! My name is Stela, creator of this website. This website came to life out of necessity to share (a lot of things).
About me. I love project management and discovering ways to make life better. I can't stand a day without writing (any thing from poem to novels, etc). It's a little bit of a cliche but my ultimate goal is to help my family and others have a better life. I am happy whenever I am able to help. I studied political science and law but I also love digital marketing. Oh, I love exploring the art of photography and art itself...
- DOLE CAMP: What is it for, who can avail and how to avail?
- Am I allowed to absent from work because of a calamity?
- What You Need To Know About Apprenticeship in the Philippines
- Some important points of the 105-Day Expanded Maternity Leave Law (R.A. 11210)
- Intellectual Property Code (R.A. No. 8293) – Helpful Notes