It’s the same question I had when I first worked online. My employer back then was from Australia. I am from the Philippines. I preferred bank transfer thru my BDO Unibank account than Paypal because Paypal charged around Php250 to Php350 per transaction. I’m not sure what’s the PayPal rate or charge per transaction now […]
Hi! My name is Stela, creator of this website. This website came to life out of necessity to share (a lot of things).
About me. I love project management and discovering ways to make life better. I can't stand a day without writing (any thing from poem to novels, etc). It's a little bit of a cliche but my ultimate goal is to help my family and others have a better life. I am happy whenever I am able to help. I studied political science and law but I also love digital marketing. Oh, I love exploring the art of photography and art itself...
- What You Need To Know About Apprenticeship in the Philippines
- Some important points of the 105-Day Expanded Maternity Leave Law (R.A. 11210)
- Intellectual Property Code (R.A. No. 8293) – Helpful Notes
- What You Need to Know About The 2019 Philippine Bar Exams Chairman Justice Estela Perlas-Bernabe
- Are you entitled to 13th month pay? Some questions answered