Do you know how to make Goldilocks’s Classic Brownies? Here’s the recipe:
1 1/4 cup All-purpose Flour
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 1/2 cup Sugar
3 large Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla Flavor
2 1/2 tbsp Water
6 tbsp Glucose
6 tbsp Salter Butter, melted
1/4 cup Corn Oil
Toppings: Cashew Nuts, coarsely chopped
Brownie Glaze: 2 tbsp Light Corn Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly brush 2 pieces 8×8 ” baking pan with corn oil then line to bottom with paper liner. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda and sugar. Sift three times.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, vanilla and water and beat at low speed for 1 minute.
- Add the flour mixture then mix at low speed for 1 minute. Add glucose and mix at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Switch to low speed and add the butter and oil. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour in the prepared pans and sprinkle with nuts. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until inserted cake tester comes out clean.
- Remove brownies immediately from pan then brush with the corn syrup. Place on a wire rack and cool completely before slicing and serving.
Enjoy with friends!