Sometimes, we need some sprinkle of sad music in order to trigger ourselves to pause and reflect. Sometimes, we also need it to at least think over about some things more thoroughly. Some people call it being melodramatic. I call it “soul-rebooting” if there’s such a thing. It will not apply to all people but it sure applies to those who prefer silence or good music in order to re-energize the not-so-quite mind than drinking it all out all the time. Reflecting over something with a good music is a food for the soul. So, I listed some of the modern sad songs to reflect on.
These songs will not necessarily make you cry. I listed them here not for anybody to cry but to have a helpful list of songs to make you company in your reflection. I am not brokenhearted but these songs give me chills and I love the melodies that just make me ponder on things for the right reasons.
These songs remind me of the past I don’t want to go over with again and how I am thankful for being blessed right now. I just love these songs to remind me that life is not perfect but it certainly is beautiful. We may encounter difficulties along the way but as gold are forged in fire to be more pleasing to the eyes, successful and happy people are best tested with challenges so they are molded into a better version of themselves. They also know how it is at the bottom and be more appreciative when they are on top.
Okay, here’s the playlist I’m talking about:
- Hello by Adele
- What if I Never Love Again by Adele
- Over and Over Again by Nathan Sykes
- Someone Like You by Adele
- Dance With My Father by Luther Vandross
- Never Alone by Lady Antebellum
- All of Me by John Legend
- When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars
- I’m With You by Avril Lavigne
- Love Me Now by John Legend
- Chasing Pavements by Adele
- Don’t You Remember by Adele
- Let Her Go by Passenger
- Mad World (feat. Gary Jules) by Michael Andrews.
- When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus
- Uni by Ed Sheeran
- Stay With Me by Sam Smith
- One Last Time by Ariana Grande
- Say Something by A Great Big World Feat. Christina Aguilera
- She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
Do you have a song/songs you are crazy re-listening over and over again? Why do you like it? Feel free to share your thoughts below.